Picture: Parc Jean Drapeau island fort – credits :ESSA, 2022
Mark your calendars for the week of August 21-24, 2023.
Online registration here:
Rendezvous at the Fort de l’ile – Headquarters of the Ecological Transition Campus
A week of activities dedicated to members, partners and friends of the TeC alliance to :
- Strengthen our common frame of reference and draw inspiration for the future
- Create links and have fun, take a step back in a suitable setting and time
- Make progress on the alliance’s cross-functional priorities
Event title: Understanding, debunking, dreaming and taking action – Semaine Transition en Commun
What to expect:
- 4 days of programming (Monday to Thursday) – each day is dedicated to a theme, and a dedicated program is currently under construction – you can take part in any or all of the days, depending on your interests and availability.
- Monday August 21st: Neighborhoods in transition
- Tuesday August 22nd: Participatory democracy and governance
- Wednesday August 23rd: Economy in transition
- Thursday August 24th: Narratives, culture and JEDI (justice, equity, diversity and inclusion)
- And throughout the week, a babysitting service and entertainment for the little ones to make families feel welcome, cultural activities, 5@7s and good food, a big dose of conviviality, and inclusive measures to make everyone feel welcome … and a few surprises.
- A closing event on Thursday August 24 in the afternoon and late afternoon – 5@7 picnic
- Spaces available to you at all times, indoors and outdoors, Wifi access, etc. …. so that you can also do your personal and professional business, because we know it’s hard to be available for a whole day
- A 100% free event
- Visits from marmots, foxes and other residents of the site…
More information to come.